Flight Dispatcher Seminar: $2,500.00
- 5-day accelerated exam prep seminar for Flight Dispatcher Generic written exams (FDOPS, FDMET)
- 8 hrs per day, 9 AM - 5 PM
- All mandatory subjects covered with emphasis on "must-know" materials, question analysis and problem solving techniques
- Held at our YVR airport training centre
- Perfect for those in final stages of study wishing comprehensive review of examanable topics to ensure best possible performance on TC writtens
- Course Prequisites: Extensive advance study with our texts Flight Dispatcher Generic Training Course and Flight Dispatcher Written Test Book is highly recommended for all candidates.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Those not having existing aviation experience (e.g. pilot, weather forecaster, FSS specialist, ATC controller, navigator, flight dispatcher in other country etc.) should complete a minimum of 100 - 150 hours self study using our FD texts before seminar commencement. Those with no existing aviation licence should also complete our Flight Dispatcher Online Ground School in full before attending this seminar.
- Course instructor: Michael J. Culhane ATPL, BSc, BA, JD or guest instructor
- Investment: $2,500.00 (plus training texts, supplies and taxes)
- Required course texts (not included in basic seminar fee):
Flight Dispatcher Generic Training Course, current edition
Flight Dispatcher Written Test Book, current edition
- Further info and course schedule
To register for this seminar, select the desired seminar dates and click the "Register Now" button.
Flight Dispatcher Seminar With Texts Special: $3,099.90
Save $100! This special pricing includes our Flight Dispatcher seminar at a reduced fee of $2,400.00, plus our Culhane Flight Dispatcher Generic Training Course text ($399.95) and Culhane Flight Dispatcher Written Test Book ($299.95), most current editions.
Review Cart . . .
Continue Shopping . . .
Site Map |
About Michael Culhane |
Culhane Titles |
Online Exams |
Online Ground School |
Exam Prep Seminars |
Exam Writing Tips |
Culhane Authorized Dealers |
Employment Opportunities |
Aviation Links |
Download Catalogue |